Forbes Marshall is a leader in process efficiency and energy conservation. For over sixty years, we have built steam engineering and control instrumentation solutions in 18 countries. Our unique complementary strength allows us to design and offer industry specific solutions that focus on energy conservation and process efficiency for diverse sectors. Our business philosophy is to be trusted partners who provide innovative solutions. It’s a philosophy we are proud to live up to.
1. High potential programme
2. Defining the Forbes Marshall way
3. Engineer Performance Metrics
1. High potential programme: Forbes Marshall has long been one of India's great places to work. Recent surveys, though, indicate that younger members are less enthused about the company than older ones. This project involves working with company leadership in establishing a high potential Graduate Trainee Engineer programme. The deliverable is a process to recruit, identify, track and engage entering Forbes Marshall members with high potential.
2. Defining the Forbes Marshall Way: As an old company with most members having long careers with us, we have we think a very distinctive culture and way of doing things. Our approach to the market is also quite unique. While we have documented our values, and how they play out, we have not systematically documented our distinctive sales approach. This summer project would be to first learn first-hand what this approach is, and then - based on this first-hand information and interviews with colleagues - document it.
3. Engineer Performance Metrics: Of our 1500 members, 400 are Field Sales and Service Engineers. They are what makes us distinctive. This project will be to put in place performance metrics for different levels of engineers in different roles.